Re: Minutes for the Board meeting of March 3rd, 2014

hi Stormy;

On 4 March 2014 15:14, Stormy Peters <stormy peters gmail com> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 3:16 AM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
== Board Meeting Agenda ==
 * Give higher PayPal privileges to the treasurer
  * Avoid the bottleneck in case Rosanna is not available
  * '''ACTION''': Kat to ask Rosanna to increase her privileges on the
PayPal account

If Rosanna was there, why is this an action item?

that was just me being overzealous with the action items; it shouldn't
have been one.

  * For the bank account we need somebody based in the US

If the bank requires this, that's one thing, but otherwise I don't think the
person needs to be US based.

I think the general opinion was that you needed a US zip code, but
Zana should be able to check if that's the case.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name