Re: Minutes for the Board meeting of March 3rd, 2014

Emmanuele, thanks for sending out minutes.

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 3:16 AM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
wiki: https://wiki.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/Minutes/20140303

= Minutes for Monday, March 3rd, 2014, 16:00 UTC =

== Next Meeting ==
 * Tuesday, March 11th, 2014, 16:00 UTC

== Attending ==
 * Rosanna Yuen
 * Andreas Nilsson
 * Karen Sandler
 * Marina Zhurakhinskaya
 * Emmanuele Bassi
 * Tobias Mueller
 * Joanmarie Diggs
 * Sriram Ramkrishna
 * Ekaterina Gerasimova

=== Regrets ===

=== Missing ===

== Board Meeting Agenda ==
 * Give higher PayPal privileges to the treasurer
  * Avoid the bottleneck in case Rosanna is not available
  * '''ACTION''': Kat to ask Rosanna to increase her privileges on the
PayPal account

If Rosanna was there, why is this an action item?

  * For the bank account we need somebody based in the US

If the bank requires this, that's one thing, but otherwise I don't think the person needs to be US based.

Stormy