Re: Boston Summit 2014

If you need some help with things like ordering breakfast and coffee or booking Flattop Johnny's for an after party let me know. I'll most likely stop by to say hi. I just started at Google but I can see if they would like to sponsor something. No promises though.

--
J5

On Jul 22, 2014 9:00 AM, "Colin Walters" <walters verbum org> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 22, 2014, at 11:49 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:

> Colin, I've forwarded you a mail from Karen with confirmation that the
> rooms have been booked.  She did this back in May.

Awesome!  I updated the wiki page with this info.