Re: Boston Summit 2014

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 6:06 AM, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
Hi,

I know people are busy with GUADEC prep, but I just wanted to start the
thread early around this year's Boston Summit.  Last year's was in
Montréal, so following the pattern we'll do Boston again, right?

I can take as an action item getting in touch with MIT for a venue
again.  Would someone be able to look at sponsors?

Colin, I've forwarded you a mail from Karen with confirmation that the
rooms have been booked.  She did this back in May.

Here is the summary:

CONFIRMATION OF CLASSROOM RESERVATION / FALL 2014 -

SAP: MIT GNOME SUMMIT

DATE:           Saturday, October 11-Monday, October 13

TIME:            9am-6pm

ROOM:          E51-315, E51-325, E51-335, E51-345