Re: Agenda for board meeting on July 18th

On 2014-07-18 09:26, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
On Fri, 2014-07-18 at 14:12 +0100, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:
I would like to remind you that if you would like the board to discuss
any issues at a meeting, you are welcome to request additions to the
agenda for the following meeting at any time.

Could you please discuss how the new board will be publishing meeting
minutes; in particular, the timeliness of publication.

I actually just added the election of officers to the agenda - we'll add this to the discussion of the Secretary position

karen