Re: LinuxTag 2014 - Call for Papers

Thanks Tobias,

Just wanted to add something...

For that past few years LinuxTag has gotten a bad reputation as being
boring and not worth visiting... and rightfully so (I didn't bother
going last year). However, this year LinuxTag has a new organizer (new
thinking GmbH) and venue (The Station). Being familiar new thinking
and the new venue, I'm pretty sure things will be much more
interesting this go 'round.

I also wanted to offer my help with organizing a GNOME booth for this
year's event.

Cheers,
Chris