Re: Self-introduction

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

2014-01-25 Luis Menina <liberforce freeside fr>:
Hi Piotr,

Le 24/01/2014 13:21, Piotr Drąg a écrit :
I'm Piotr Drąg, and I'm proud to be accepted as a Foundation member.
I've been contributing to GNOME Project for several years now as a
translator into Polish language, and also the Polish translation team
maintainer and a member of the Translation Project Coordination Team.
I try to be active on many fronts of free software, but the GNOME
community has been the most welcoming and wonderful so far! :)

Looking forward to working with you even more,

Thanks for your work and welcom onboard !
I agree with you that we have an amazing community :)

Luis