Re: New Foundation Members

Happy New year, 2014 !

And Welcome these NEW members!

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 7:58 PM, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
Hello everybody!

the GNOME Foundation Membership Committee just processed another round of renewals / new membership requests today and we're glad to announce that six new members joined the Foundation as members today. (while two members: Tong Hui and Dodji Seketeli had their membership renewed)

They are: *

1. Mario Wenzel (GNOME's quadrapassel maintainer)
2. Shobha Tyagi (GNOME's documentation contributions)
3. Jehan Pagès (GIMP, Gegl, Babl code contributions, loads of bugzilla activity)
4. Charles Lindsay (Huge contributions to the Geary project)
5. BinLi (GNOME.Asia organizer, GNOME Beijing leader)
6. Igor Gnatenko (GNOME Testing contributor)

* Syntax is Name Surname (area of involvement)

I would like to wish everyone a happy new year and again a very warm welcome to our brand new members!

Have an awesome day!

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,