Re: Foundation- or GNOME-specific website banners, buttons, etc.

On Wed, 2014-02-12 at 18:28 -0600, Jim Campbell wrote:
Hi All,

I was wondering if there were any GNOME/GNOME Foundation buttons or banners
that would be appropriate for use on a website. I've seen ones for Friends
of GNOME, and I've seen the buttons that people use when their travel is
sponsored by the GNOME foundation, but I haven't seen ones that are
appropriate for more general use.
Here are a few files which might be helpful.
[Attached]

Cheers

I'm looking for icons / logos similar to what can be found on this page:
http://www.gnome.org/foundation/ to show support of GNOME & the GNOME
Foundation.

Do such banners exist? I've had a look on the wiki, but didn't find what I
was looking for.

Regards,

Jim