Re: Foundation- or GNOME-specific website banners, buttons, etc.

On 02/13/2014 01:28 AM, Jim Campbell wrote:
Hi All,

I was wondering if there were any GNOME/GNOME Foundation buttons or banners that would be appropriate for use on a website. I've seen ones for Friends of GNOME, and I've seen the buttons that people use when their travel is sponsored by the GNOME foundation, but I haven't seen ones that are appropriate for more general use.

I'm looking for icons / logos similar to what can be found on this page: http://www.gnome.org/foundation/ to show support of GNOME & the GNOME Foundation.

Do such banners exist? I've had a look on the wiki, but didn't find what I was looking for.

Not yet at least.
Would be awesome if someone was interested in doing some.
- Andreas