Re: [Introducing Myself] Back to my very first passion and love

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 7:54 AM, Ali/amjjawad <amjjawad gnome org> wrote:
Dear GNOME Foundation Members,

My name is Ali and 'amjjawad' is the username I use with FOSS Communities. I
am also well-known as "Ali Linx" which is my first name and my endless Love
that changed my entire life, that is 'Linux'.

First of all, it is a pleasure and an honor to be part of this great family.

Welcome!

New chapter of my life has been written when I have joined Ubuntu GNOME. New
and Small Community, was in need for QA Driver to help them for testing as
they don't have one. What do you think has happened? someone with a massive
experience with two years, 24/7, super active with Lubuntu who has just
joined a new project which is trying to walk with the giants?

I took a break. I thought about it. I realized that Ubuntu GNOME is in bad
need to someone like me. Someone who could make a huge difference, not just
with QA but almost everything.

Funny you should mention QA, as that seems to be on my mind and
several others as well.  I am in fact trying to coordinating creating
a  QA team.  We're in the midst of planning right now and trying to
figure out how to put things together.  If you're interested, please
let me know!

And, that is nothing. You have my words, that is just the very beginning.

As a tribute to my first passion (GNOME DE), I had to do something and
decided to join GNOME Foundation. Thanks a lot for the Committee, I got
approved as an official member.

Welcome to the Foundation, Ali!  So happy that you've decided to
return and be involved. :)

I am going to put each and every single cell in my body and each and every
bit of my energy to make Ubuntu GNOME one of the best Linux Distribution in
the whole world. If I couldn't, then that is not a failure. I just found
10,000 ways that didn't work. But, I am very sure 10,001 try will be
successful, no doubt about that.

Sweet!  Love your passion! :)

Looking forward to seeing all the results of your work on Ubuntu GNOME!

Best wishes,
sri