Re: James Shubin joined the GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

On Tue, 2014-08-26 at 15:30 -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
Welcome aboard!  Glad to have you, James!  Thank you for all your
valuable contributions thus far and looking forward to all your future
ones as well!
Thank you! I'll try to do my best in being responsive to membership
tickets and other things :)

Cheers,
James

sri