Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of July 25th, 2014

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 6:57 PM, Sindhu S <sindhus live in> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 8:49 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
<zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:

Oh your visa was rejected? Really sorry to hear, having been there
myself. Did they give any reasons?

Why are you being sarcastic? You are very well aware of the issue and
incidents preceding it.
This was your previous mail to the list
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2014-April/msg00106.html.

No, I don't read every mail, sorry.

Please refrain from this kinda of behaviour, its not helping me or the
community in anyway.

That was a sincere question and I actually have gone through a fair
bit of visa issues.

I don't know what to say but remind you of "Assume people mean well"
part of our code of conduct:

https://wiki.gnome.org/action/show/Foundation/CodeOfConduct

--
Regards,