Re: Current state of Foundation finances

Hi Kat,

Has any thought been Hi en to charging an administrative handling fee for Women's Outreach? Clearly it is taking a lot of time to administer, it does not seem fair that the GNOME Foundation shoulder all of the financial burden of managing it.

Cheers,
Dave.