Re: Is there GNU/Linux distribution which includes always latest gnome 3

Hello everyone,I would politely ask to end this thread, discussing the name of Arch linux on this list accomplishes nothing.

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]

    > By the way, there also an Arch Hurd distro[1] as well as a Debian
    > GNU/kFreeBSD version.

    That would be Arch GNU I suppose?

The clearest name for it is "Arch GNU/Hurd".  That shows that it is
nearly the same as Arch GNU/Linux, and also shows just what the small
difference is.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation