Re: Distribution Naming System (Was: Re: Is there GNU/Linux distribution which includes always latest gnome 3)

On 3 April 2014 19:18, Richard Stallman <rms gnu org> wrote:
That's true.  Most distros do not recognize that this system is
basically GNU; they give the credit for the GNU Project's work
to Mr Torvalds, rather than to us.

By calling it Linux, I'm also not recognizing the work of the Apache
foundation. I'm also not recognising that systemd is basically running
the whole show nowadays. I think those projects should be recognised,
but I'm also sure I don't want to type GNU/Linux/Apache/systemd every
time I refer to my OS.

Richard