Re: Minutes for the Board meeting of September 3, 2013

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 6:55 AM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

On 09/12/2013 01:49 AM, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
>  * Spam for board-related lists
>   * Andrea suggested that the only way to reduce spam is to moderate the list
>   * Added new rules

SpamAssassin integration with Mailman works wonders. I recently enabled
it for some oVirt mailing lists, and our moderation queue has dropped to
0. http://www.jamesh.id.au/articles/mailman-spamassassin/

This would allow you (with a corpus of ham & spam to train it) to keep
the list unmoderated.

 Andrea was planning on using it but we have to do a little surgery after teh spam has been removed.  So, there is some glue code we have to write.

sri

Cheers,
Dave.

--