Re: Extending the call for candidates (was Re: Withdrawal of board of idrectors candidacy)

Ahoi!

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 06:36:29AM -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
I wonder if it would be worth extending the
call for candidates for, say, another week.

I thought about that, too, and I came to the conclusion that I don't
think it will be worth it. Unless you have more information than I do.
I am not aware of anyone not being able to announce their candidacy.

And the whole election procedure is hairy enough so that I'd like to not
mess around with that at this stage.

FWIW: The schedule we tried to use last year is pretty much the same as
this year's: https://vote.gnome.org/2012/rules.html

Cheers,
  Tobi