Re: Question to GNOME Foundation Board candidates

Le lundi 20 mai 2013, à 22:39 +0800, Max a écrit :
Hello Fabiana

I am not the board member, but I just think about your suggestion.
Maybe we could have a blog which all board members co-write for that blog.
And for everything board did with the article, we cloud give it a tag, for
example GUADEC or GNOME.Asia.
Foudation members could sumbit the blog RSS to see what is happening, and
go to the blog website filter the tag to see what's happen recently.  Ask
some question in the blog.

I have no idea it's good or not.  Maybe wiki is a good choice too.

http://blogs.gnome.org/foundation/

(it's not really alive, though)

Vincent

--