Re: "Boston" Summit 2013?

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 1:56 PM, Germán Póo-Caamaño <gpoo gnome org> wrote:
On Fri, 2013-05-03 at 17:00 +0100, Jeff Fortin wrote:
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm currently trying to organize this
in Montréal, it would be lovely to have you folks here again.

As far as I see, there are 3 different people working on this (or at
least 2 plus another one interested in).  It might be a good idea if you
could coordinate between yourselves if you have not done that yet.
We've been talking by email. If any other Montrealers are around, feel
free to ping one of us.

Cheers,
James

Regards,