Re: "Boston" Summit 2013?

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 10:21 AM, James <purpleidea gmail com> wrote:

I previously mentioned that I'm based in Montreal, and happy to help
organize this if people are interested.
HTH,
James

OK, looks like we have a winner.  Do you have a venue that you can research?
Sure! I'll look into this. Has GNOME decided on Montreal? If so, maybe
someone can get me up to speed on some details, such as capacity and
specific dates. I'm happy to help with this, but I'd rather not be the
sole organizer.

Let me know what is needed!
Cheers,
James

BTW Columbus Day is "Thanksgiving" in Canada right?