From: yrazes <yrazes gmail com>
Date: Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Subject: GNOME FEST PERU 2013 - logo
To: foundation-list gnome org

Hello GNOME Foundation,

I am attaching the logo we are proposing for the GNOME PERU FEST 2013 [01]

This an adaptation of the peruvian artist Elliot Tupac [02]

As soon as we get your approval, we are going to make the t-shirts, stickers and banners.

Any comment is welcome.

Kind regards,
Julita

[01]  https://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/GNOMEPERU2013