Re: jabber.gnome.org: a proposal

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 10:03:33AM -0400, Shaun McCance wrote:
I think it's clear from the recent thread that most people had
no idea we had a Jabber server, or that they could get accounts
on it, or how to go about doing so.

That is because we do not have a nice accounts system. I don't expect
that to change soon.

Note that the service behind jabber.gnome.org is atrocious. We're not
running the latest version because that version plainly does not work
with SSL. Does not really inspire confidence in the software / release
management.

--
Regards,
Olav