Re: ask.gnome.org for developers

On Thu, 2013-06-20 at 17:46 -0007, Jim Nelson wrote:
I'd like to toss in my two cents in support of a Stack Exchange-style
GNOME developer site.  I think Stack Exchange is a proven winner for
developers helping each other with technical problems.  Ask Ubuntu has
gone over very well, and it strikes me that an Ask GNOME would be
popular and useful.

Check this out if you haven't seen it before:

https://help.openstreetmap.org/

It looks and feels like Stack Exchange, and it works extremely well (...
as far as I've used it to ask questions about editing OpenStreetMap).

The software that runs it is http://www.osqa.net/

  Federico