GNOME Annual General Meeting August 2

Hi everyone,

I wanted to write a little about the Annual General Meeting that we have
scheduled for Friday.

As we've done in the past, we have lined up short 5 minute presentations
from the various team members so that the membership can find out what is
going on across GNOME.

I contacted individuals who I thought were good people to coordinate this
but I apologize for not writing to the team email lists. These are the
reports we have lined up:

Release team
Bugsquad
Design
Localization
Accessibility
Documentation
Web
Marketing
Membership
Outreach
Financial
Sysadmin
GNOME.Asia
Foundation

Is there any team or subject area I missed?

decided to move the Q&A with the board to the keynote slot on the
following morning. This way we'll have plenty of time for a short break in
the middle of the AGM as well as adequate opportunity for the board
members to talk to you and answer your questions. We also think the board
should be responsive to the community at large, and not just the
membership. While the AGM is for the members of the organization we
encourage everyone to attend!

Can't wait to see all of you in Brno!

karen