Re: A bitcoin wallet for Gnome?

Em Mon, 2013-07-22 às 19:08 -0400, Richard Stallman escreveu:
        [ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider
        [ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,
        [ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

    Could you take care to write GNOME in capital letters when you refer to the
    GNOME project?

I will ask Karen how strong a concern this is.

The word "GNOME" is one of our trademarks:
http://www.gnome.org/foundation/legal-and-trademarks/

So it would be great if you followed it.

Cheers