Re: Supporting GTK+

On Thu, July 4, 2013 4:06 pm, Martyn Russell wrote:
On 07/01/2013 05:56 AM, Hu Zheng wrote:
Can your tell me your paypal account? I want to donate some money to gtk
project!

As far as I am aware there is no PayPal account for the project
specifically. AFAICS, your options are to either donate to the GNOME
project or to the GIMP project - which is where GTK+ kind of started.

And, why not just list the paypal account at
http://www.gtk.org/development.php

We would if we had one ;)

Thank you very much!

Thank you for wanting to donate!

If anyone else in the community has ideas around this, it would be
interesting to hear.

The GNOME Foundation does fund travel and other expenses to support GTK+,
like for the GTK+ hackfest. So donating to GNOME would help with that :)

You can read about the last hackfest here:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/GTK2013, which also links to blogposts
about the event  - thanks again to OLPC for providing the venue!

karen