Mass Reboot: Friday, 5th July, 10:00 - 12:00 GMT+2

Hi,

we'll be performing a mass reboot of all our machines this upcoming friday to apply all the kernel and security updates. All the services will be affected during this time, please stay tuned for more updates from the Sysadmin Team and most of all keep an eye at [1], we'll make sure to update it as things move forward.

Have an awesome day,

[1] https://status.gnome.org

Andrea

Debian Developer,