Re: Andrea Veri - GNOME's new part-time sysadmin hire!

It's an honor for me to serve the GNOME Foundation and the greatest DE ever. We have many many things to do and I'll do my best to have every single bit sorted out in the greatest way.

I would like to thank all the contributors and donors that made this possible, I'll never be so grateful to all of you.

Catch me on #sysadmin for anything you might need.

Have an awesome day,

Andrea