Re: Andrea Veri - GNOME's new part-time sysadmin hire!

Without Andrea, we would have had a hard time with a lot of the GSOC and Women's outreach programs.  For instance the web projects we had in cleaning up the web infrastructure wouldn't have happened without Andrea who has spent a lot of his free time working on this stuff.

sri

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 9:16 PM, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
On Fri, January 25, 2013 12:08 am, Luis Villa wrote:
> Terrific news!
>
> And thanks also to all the supporters of the Foundation over the year
> who have made this sort of hire possible - this investment in
> infrastructure and support is extremely important to GNOME's long-term
> health.

Great point, Luis! I should note that this is made possible by both our
individual Friends of GNOME sponsors and our corporate supporters. There's
tons of work to be done, which I hope will help us in the coming years!

karen