Re: Reaching out to Amazon for credit?

    > Indeed, we are discussing using proprietary Amazon services here, and yet you
    > chose to attack Ubuntu. Please at least keep your zeal relevant.

    What's a proprietary service?

That is a good question -- we have no accepted answer, and I am not
sure there ought to be an answer.  The ethical issues raised by
services are different from those raised by programs, so I think it is
potentially misleading to try to take terms such as "free" and
"proprietary", which are defined for programs, and apply them to
services.

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/network-services-arent-free-or-nonfree.html.

--
Dr Richard Stallman