Reaching out to Amazon for credit?

Debian has an offer from Amazon to get $8,000 USD of credit - any chance
we could do the same?

With an estimated $200/month I could easily maintain multiple full time
autobuilders (gnome-ostree, mingw32-cross builds of GTK+, jhbuild, etc.)
Just one heavy utilization Large reserved instance on a 1 year term is

There'd only be some small bits to figure out when deploying builders on
AWS - mainly we'd need a way to have the build servers authenticate
against the GNOME servers (likely just publishing a list of authorized
public ssh keys via HTTPS).