Re: GNOME Quarterly Reports

On Wed, 2013-01-02 at 23:53 +0000, Juanjo Marín wrote:

> I personally think that the major drawback is that there is a mismatch
> between the quarterly reports and our release scheme.

Rather than being a PR exercise, the quarterly report could be recast
as, alternately, a formal progress report ~2 months before release
(highlighting areas of urgent concern), and then a review ~1 month after
(observing what worked and what didn't in well enough time to make
adjustments next cycle).

We have a lot of structure in our release process, but defined occasions
to discuss progress might be a good addition.

AfC
Sydney