New Foundation Members

Hello everybody!

the GNOME Foundation Membership Committee just processed another round of renewals / new membership requests today and we're glad to announce that six new members joined the Foundation as members today. (while two members: Tong Hui and Dodji Seketeli had their membership renewed)

They are: *

1. Mario Wenzel (GNOME's quadrapassel maintainer)
2. Shobha Tyagi (GNOME's documentation contributions)
3. Jehan Pag├Ęs (GIMP, Gegl, Babl code contributions, loads of bugzilla activity)
4. Charles Lindsay (Huge contributions to the Geary project)
5. BinLi (GNOME.Asia organizer, GNOME Beijing leader)
6. Igor Gnatenko (GNOME Testing contributor)

* Syntax is Name Surname (area of involvement)

I would like to wish everyone a happy new year and again a very warm welcome to our brand new members!

Have an awesome day!

--
Cheers,

Andrea