Re: Announcing GNOME's official GitHub mirror

Super Bisquit <superbisquit gmail com> wrote:
Since when did you become a "Dr" without having an actual doctorate-
honorary ones don't mean shit?

Derogatory personal comments have no place on this list. Please
refrain from making posts like this again. Our moderators have been
notified about this, and will act if you send mails like this again.

Let's keep it civil; we're all on the same side here.

Allan