Re: Announcing GNOME's official GitHub mirror

On Sun, 2013-08-18 at 13:14 -0400, Super Bisquit wrote:
Since when did you become a "Dr" without having an actual doctorate-
honorary ones don't mean shit?
Other "Doctors" that may or may not be real Doctor's include: Dr. Dre,
Doctor Who, and Dr. Seuss... Personally I think Dr. Stallman qualifies
at least as much or more than a real Doctor. Also, quit trolling and go
away. This is the foundation list.

Thanks :)
James

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 10:41 PM, Richard Stallman <rms gnu org>