Re: Changes to the GNOME Foundation Bylaws from 2002

Hi,

On 10/01/2012 03:07 AM, Tobias Mueller wrote:
Dear Foundation,

I propose to change the current bylaws to the document attached.

If you object these changes, please raise your voice until 2012-10-31.
If 5% of the membership (20 members) object, we will have a vote.
Otherwise, the changes will be accepted.

Doesn't modifying the by-laws usually work the other way around (as in, we need a vote to change them)?

Then again, if this is housekeeping and we're just applying diffs voted in previous referenda, there doesn't even need to be a discussion, does there?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary, Lyon, France