Re: GNOME now

On Wed, 2012-11-28 at 20:37 +0000, Alan Cox wrote:
> I would not count Gnome3 as usable on such device anyway - it is too
> resource hungry even on a typical x86 tablet.

Do you have any evidence of that? My tablet doesn't have a fast graphics
card (integrated Intel on Atom CPU), but certainly not one as bad as in
your tablet (GMA600), and it's plenty usable.

If you try to use it as you would a high-powered laptop, you could be
disappointed, but I don't see this resource hunger you speak of.