Re: GNOME now

----- Mensaje original -----

Well, to be precise, we don't use the acronym anymore, but the G of GNOME is because GNU :-)

And apart from the name, GNOME also use GNU licenses and it is built on top of GNU/Linux (though it can be used on top of ther free open source platforms, at least to some extent). So GNOME is a quite good option for GNU users who want a modern user expercience.

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin