Re: Agenda for the board meeting of November 20th, 2012

Le mardi 20 novembre 2012, à 14:44 +0000, Emmanuele Bassi a écrit :
>  * Joining the W3C
>   * Accessibility team have discussed the possibility of GNOME joining
> the W3C in order to have a stake in the emerging standards.

For the record, in the past, what we did instead of formally joining the
W3C is have some people from our community be invited experts to some
working groups (the invited experts can't vote, though).

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.