Re: Looking for community managers or enthusiasts!

Hi,

I hope it's slightly better handled than Emily last 2 posts, which
managed to say that the removal of fallback was badly communicated (!)
without details of what was done wrong,

I think it would have made a hell of a lot more sense to announce that there were significant improvements made to llvm pipe, and then explain that we were planning to drop fallback mode. That way we would have given credit to ourselves as a community for thinking about how users would be effected by the change, and then we could have gone on to explain why the change was necessary.

That's my two cents.

Meg Ford
and used a blog post by a troll
to make false assertions about GTK+ 3.x's API stability.

You might want to vouch for your community managers before you let them
loose...