Re: Looking for community managers or enthusiasts!

I could go with community enthusiasts if that makes it better.  But their stated role is to help communicate to the general public what are goals and visions are, but also take relevant feedback to the community.

To some extent, yes it does involve sitting on social networks, or popular blogs and magazines.  But more importantly, the idea is to be visible.  It doesn't necessarily mean "happy messages".  We aren't going to apologize for where we are headed.  Not everyone can adapt or change to what we want.  But we do want to address issues or gaps that maybe we have not taken into account.

sri