Re: A new Membership status: Emeritus

On Tue, 2012-05-29 at 22:26 +0200, Andrea Veri wrote:
> "Members of the Foundation are required to have made a valuable,
> recent and non-trivial contribution to the project, and should be
> planning to actively contribute in the future".

This sounds very vague.
When does past end and when does future start?
Or in other words: If I for the next fifty years tell you 25 times
(every two years that my status is renewed) that I plan to do stuff in
the future again and my past contributions are 50 years ago, will I
still be able to renew my membership?
Any time periods in mind?

andre
--