Re: Brian Cameron - Stepping down from the board

I want to thank him as well, your dedication is and will always be appreciated.

2012/5/23 Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>
On 05/22/2012 09:53 PM, Luis Villa wrote:
> Brian-
> Thanks for your selfless service the past few years. Your dedication,
> including to some of the board's most thankless tasks, has been
> admirable and will be very difficult for the board to replace.

I want to second that.  Having been on the board for a few terms with Brian, I
too fully appreciate all the leadership he has shown over the years lifting
where no one else wanted to.

behdad