[gnome.org #12753] AutoReply: GNOME Foundation Board candidacy: Emmanuele Bassi

Your message about "GNOME Foundation Board candidacy: Emmanuele Bassi" has been received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #12753].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please reply to this message.

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 elections gnome org

Name: Emmanuele Bassi
email: ebassi gmail com
Affiliation: Intel Corporation

I have contributed to GNOME for the past 10 years as a developer and
maintainer; I served on the GUADEC papers committee multiple times, as
well as a Director of the Foundation's Board for the past year in the
role of Secretary.

I plan to continue serving as Secretary, with the hope of improving the
review and publication of the Board Meetings minutes; I also plan to
improve my efforts with Friends of GNOME. Finally, I intend to continue
pestering people into creating a viable roadmap as well as getting
involved in the effort of making GNOME a best of breed and powerful
offering for powering devices ranging from the Desktop/clamshell to
handhelds and tablets.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--