Re: Desktop Summit Planning

Dave:

The GNOME and KDE boards are currently having some final discussions
before we announce our plans moving forward.  Please be a bit more
patient, and we will announce our plans shortly.

Also note that Ryan Lortie is working most closely on this, so he
would be the most direct person to ping about this.

Thanks for your helping and pushing us on this.

Brian