Introducing myself

Hello everybody.

My name is Juan A. Suarez, and I'm a new member of GNOME Foundation. I'm
from Spain, and I'm living in Barcelona.

I've been working with GNOME technologies since 2007, when I joined
Igalia. I was heavily involved in Maemo (main developer of MAFW,
multimedia framework used in N900), and in Meego (in several
components).

In GNOME, my main contribution is Grilo, a multimedia framework that
eases the access to multimedia sources like youtube, flickr, vimeo, and
so forth, which is used right now in Totem and MediaExplorer.

I'm grateful to have been accepted as member of the Foundation, and I'd
like to thank all those people that supported my acceptance.

Regards.

	J.A.