Re: AGM Meeting: Proposal (on p.g.o)

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:
> I was *never* proposing that

Well *I* am. :-)

> - I just wanted commit-digest as single
> exception, maybe visually separated. The rest of news.gnome.org is not
> that interesting to be on the planet.

It seems a bit unfair to me to say that the rest of n.g.o isn't as
worthy of the reader's attention as the things we would have on
Planet. As I said earlier, it's not very high volume, so why not have
it with the rest? As you said we've been trying to make it more
visible for years. Maybe this is the solution?

--
Alexandre Franke