Re: GNOME @ CeBIT 2012 (2012-03-06 - 2012-03-10 in Hannover, Germany) - Volunteers needed

Hey folks,

I registered GNOME for the CeBIT happening in March in Hannover,

We are selected to have a small stand \o/

However, the organisers require us to staff the booth during the whole
conference and I surely can't stand there the whole time on my own.
So I'd like you to consider helping out representing GNOME at CeBIT this
year, because if we don't get enough people, we will not be able to get
a presence at CeBIT.
As we need to confirm on upcoming Monday, I'd like you to add yourself
to the table at if you
happen to have time.

In case of questions: Ask me :)