Re: FOSDEM stand
- From: Lionel Dricot <lionel lanedo com>
- To: Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de>
- Cc: marketing-list <marketing-list gnome org>, foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: FOSDEM stand
- Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 09:48:53 +0100
Le 23/01/12 08:58, Tobias Mueller a écrit :
> Hey folks :)
> Let me draw your attention at the wiki:
> <https://live.gnome.org/GnomeEvents/FOSDEM/2012/Stand>. It'd be awesome
> if you could add yourself to the list of people helping out at the
> FOSDEM stand. So far, it's only a couple of people willing to help.
> On 21.12.2011 16:48, Lionel Dricot wrote:
>> If I need to
>> do something else, please be sure to check that with me first.
> Lionel: Can you install (or update) the machines in the EventBox?
I haven't received the boxes yet. I may do that if I receive them early
enough. I assume that they are already installed and I only have to
upgrade them to the latest version. I also assume they are running
Fedora (which is, AFAIK, the closest to GNOME upstream). Should I switch
to Rawhide or do something else?
] [Thread Prev